If it feels like you need to talk to someone RIGHT NOW, these people are here to listen:



Your local GP is the first point of contact for referral to NHS Mental Health and Wellbeing Services. If you need urgent help, and you are not sure where to start, call the NHS 111 Service, by dialling 111.


Additional information on the range of Local Authority and NHS Children’s Services available can be found at: devon.integratedchildrensservices.co.uk.